New Relay Support from iLoveDrumNBass.com

Today, we our dnb friends at ilovedrumnbass.com have decided to provide DNBRadio.com with a 364 slot relay, in order to broadcast to a larger number of listeners!
We have decided this because we feel that it’s currently the best webradio around to listen to live sets, from DJs we’ve been following for quite some time now.
I won’t name them all, actually I won’t name anyone so that there’s no jealousy! They’ll recognize themselves for sure, BIGUP TO YOU, CREW!
The relay is available under our normal play list links:
Winamp: http://www.dnbradio.com/hi.pls
Windows Media: http://www.dnbradio/hi.asx
Real Audio: http://www.dnbradio.com/hi.ram

And I’ll finish with a little quote from E-Roc: 'well you tell them all eroc says thank you!' "

And I'd like to say a big Thank You to the crew over at ilovedrumnbass.com for donating this relay to us. It has only been up a few hours and is already filling up fast! You Guys are AWESOME!!! :slayer:

No comments:

Post a Comment